Smart Way Express Detour Update (Fall '21)
Due to construction, the Smart Way Express will be on detour until further notice. The Goodwin Hall stop will remain closed during the detour. The end of the line has been moved from Goodwin Hall to the Life Sciences parking lot bus stop. Temporary stops have been added on West Campus Dr. and at Burruss Hall.
While on detour the Smart Way Express route will service the following stops:
- Burruss Hall (800 Drillfiled Dr)
- New Classroom Building (West Campus Dr.)
- ICTAS II (1075 Life Sciences Circle)
- ILSB (1981 Kraft Dr.)
- RB 26 (2270 Kraft Dr.)
- Exit 118 (Park and Ride, Christiansburg)
- VTC ( Riverside Circle, Roanoke Campus)
Please visit www.smartwaybus.com/swx or call 540.982.2222 for more information.
Smart Way Express Detour Map
Smart Way Express Detour Schedule
updated - Friday, August 20, 2021